Atletico Madrid, meanwhile, can make it four wins from as many games as they meet Rostov, with only Barcelona and Leicester City joining them in still holding a 100 per cent record.
Using Opta data, we take a look at the best stats ahead of Tuesday's eight group-stage matches.
LUDOGORETS v ARSENAL
- Arsenal and Ludogorets met for the first time ever in matchday three; the English club securing a 6-0 home victory on that occasion.
- Arsenal have remained unbeaten in their first three Champions League group games for the first time since the 2011-12 campaign.
- Ludogorets have always scored at home in the Champions League (four games).
- None of Arsenal’s last 39 away games in the Champions League have ended goalless. The last 0-0 was at Slavia Prague in November 2007.
- Mesut Ozil scored a hat-trick when these sides met in the previous matchday; the first German to do so in the Champions League since March 2012 (Mario Gomez recorded four in a game versus Basel).
BASEL v PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
- Since their return to the Champions League in 2012-13, Paris Saint-Germain have won 19 of their 27 group games.
- Basel are winless in their last seven Champions League games, scoring just three goals in those seven games and failing to keep a single clean sheet.
- None of Basel’s 24 home games in the Champions League have ever ended goalless.
- Edinson Cavani has been directly involved in five of PSG’s seven Champions League goals this campaign (scoring four and registering one assist).
- Basel have only lost one of their last seven Champions League home games, against Real Madrid in November 2014 (0-1).
BESIKTAS v NAPOLI
- Besiktas have lost both of their previous home matches against Italian opposition in the Champions League 0-2.
- Napoli have only failed to score once in 17 Champions League games, against Arsenal in October 2013.
- Besiktas have lost seven of their last 11 Champions League home games, keeping only one clean sheet in those 11 fixtures.
- None of Napoli’s eight Champions League games away from home have ended goalless.
- Dries Mertens has scored eight goals in his last eight appearances for Napoli in European competition.
BENFICA v DYNAMO KIEV
- Benfica have won successive matches versus Dynamo Kiev in Europe; keeping clean sheets in both of those games (April 1992 European Cup and 2016-17 Champions League).
- Dynamo Kiev have won only seven of their last 42 Champions League games.
- Only one of the five goals conceded by Benfica this campaign has come from open play.
- Dynamo Kiev have only lost one of their last six away Champions League games.
- Eduardo Salvio comes into this match having scored in successive Champions League matches for the first time.
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH v CELTIC
- Borussia Monchengladbach have won only one of their four home games in the Champions League.
- Celtic have lost nine of their last 11 Champions League games.
- The last time a Scottish club won an away game against German opposition was back in October 1998 when Rangers defeated Bayer Leverkusen in the UEFA Cup.
- Celtic’s last four goals away from home in this competition have come from set-pieces
- Lars Stindl has been directly involved in five of BMG's last seven Champions League goals (two goals and three assists); scoring and claiming an assist in the reverse fixture.
MANCHESTER CITY v BARCELONA
- Barcelona have won all five of their previous encounters with Manchester City; conceding only twice.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last six Champions League home games, but they have never gone seven consecutive games without a defeat at the Etihad in the competition.
- Barcelona have scored in their last 20 away games in the Champions League group stages.
- The last five goals recorded by Barcelona against City have seen the direct involvement of Lionel Messi (three goals and two assists).
- There have been five red cards shown across the five previous meetings between these sides; four of which being awarded to City players.
ATLETICO MADRID v ROSTOV
- Atletico are one of only three teams to have won all three Champions League games so far in 2016/17 (Leicester City and Barcelona being the other two).
- Under Diego Simeone, Atlético Madrid have won 14 of their 18 Champions League games at the Vicente Calderon.
- Rostov’s only previous Champions League away game ended in a 5-0 defeat, against Bayern Munich last September.
- Yannick Carrasco has scored in three of his last four Champions League appearances for Atletico Madrid.
- Atletico’s Jan Oblak has a save percentage of 100 per cent this season in the Champions League; the only goalkeeper to manage this feat (10+ saves).
PSV v BAYERN MUNICH
- Since last season, PSV have only lost one of their five Champions League games at the Philips Stadion.
- Bayern Munich haven't won any of their four away Champions League games in 2016.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored in three of his last four appearances for Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
- PSV have missed all four of their penalties (shoot-outs excluded) in the Champions League since 2003-04, including two this season.
- Bayern Munich are winless in their four away trips against Dutch sides in the Champions League.